[Ansteorra] Bardic At Feast lurkers

Angus MacKnochard glnn_jhn at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 25 13:37:26 PDT 2011

Since her Grace asked.....

I do not like being performed TO...
If performances are going on in the Hall and I am still free to politely
maintain my conversations
or what ever I am into, then sure
What ever is going on that adds to the ambience is great.

If someone is interupting what I am doing to perform TO me,
with out my consient, that is altogether different.
I concider it being Bard-napped. Much like kidnapped but more painful.

I must stop what i am doing and wait patiently for the performer to finish
with what ever form of cultured torture they have decided to bestow upon me,
before I can continue enjoying my freinds, that I never get to spend enough time
with anyway.

Bard-napping is wrong, and leads to uncivilized behavior, if you dont beleive me
Ask Adalia.....

 Angus MacKnochard Bagadur
KSCA, CSS LXVIII,

snerta er vald