[Ansteorra] why bardic at feast

Ld.blackmoon ld.blackmoon at cox.net
Fri Mar 25 18:43:19 PDT 2011

greetings milady

welcome to the sca : )
i am saddend to hear that bardic is so scarce where you live and play.
but many forms of music and bardic do occur throughout the kingdom.
they take different forms in differt places, but this list or the bardic
lists are probably your best bets for asking a question and getting lots of
answers ; )
Be Safe , Be Happy, Have Fun .
Arthurs