[Ansteorra] Hello from Oertha and the kingdom of the west

Kenneth bayca27 at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 27 12:48:00 PDT 2011

Thank you all for the info I look forward  to meeting you all. Dagmar and I are very active in our group and if we move to your area I am sure we will be just as active. 1more question are plastic basket hilt allowed in your kingdom? Hear in the west we are at minimums are their any special armor requirements? And please for give my spelling I am sending all e-mails on my I-phone
Kennric Maur
KSCA
Prince of Oertha

Sent from my iPhone