[Ansteorra] painting fencing masks

Chelsea Durham baby_sis_83 at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 29 11:28:43 PDT 2011

I've been informed that since the fencing mask is so obviously modern, painting it draws more attention to it. The only example I've seen of making the mask seem MORE period is Toshiro's mask painted in a kabuki style with a fur hood on the back.

-Lady Grainne Kathleen NicPadraig MacDaniel

Son, I never knew there was part of me missing until you were born.