[Ansteorra] Marshalling at Gulf Wars

Zach Most clermont1348 at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 9 13:00:47 PST 2011

I greatly appreciate all the volunteers who will be marshaling so others can
play.  I would consider it a personal favor that the folks marshaling, and even
the combatants read the rules for the scenarios they're involved in and listen
closely to the marshals in charge before the battles.  Inconsistencies in
understanding of those rules, even in something as small as how a boundary is
enforced (Is the boundary this fuzzy line in the grass, or the barbwire fence?
If I step out am I dead?) can cause fighters a lot of frustration.  Ultimately
we all want the same thing- a fair fight with outstanding opponents and no
injuries.  Thank you for helping this happen.
  Gaston de Clermont
  General