[Ansteorra] An Ansteorran Star is Fading....

Snorri Hallsson snorri.hallsson at gmail.com
Wed Mar 9 13:38:23 PST 2011

On 3/9/2011 1:24 PM, Isobail inghean Gilla Chriosd wrote:
> It is with a heavy heart and many tears I write this....
>
> HL Dolfin of Cork will soon pass from this life...  He has been fighting a
> rare form of leukemia at MD Anderson, Houston, TX
>
> Currently he is in ICU and has now been given 72 hours...  Please keep him
> and Tammy (Alwyn) in your thoughts and continued prayers.
>
> While at Gulf War please lift your drink of choice to him and tell your
> favorite "flipper" stories.
>
> Please feel free to cross post this to any other lists and if anyone needs
> any other information, please have them contact me--The Blackstar has my
> cell phone number (ACCEPS).
>

> In Service I Remain.... and now with a Heavy Heart....
> HL Isobail inghean Gilla Chriosd

It is through a haze of tears that I write this.  Dolfin of Cork is one
of my best friends in the Society, and I never told him so.  I look up
to him like an older brother.  When the time came for my wedding to my
darling wife, he stood by my side as my best man.  My prayers are with
you and Tammy and I hope for a miracle, and if not that, a peaceful
transition and restful slumber to you.  I love you, my brother.
Brother.  That word goes beyond Thunder.  That signifies family.  And
Dolfin - Tony - truly is my family.

And as for the rest of you: I can be reached at snorri dot hallsson at
gmail dot com, and really don't want to find out about news like this
with three days left to go again.  I've lost touch with practically all
of you that I know.  I want to rectify that.  Drop me a line, please,
and tell me how you are.

Forever Ansteorran.
HL Snorri Hallsson