[Ansteorra] Just recieved my first check

Fields Family Farm fields at texas.net
Thu Mar 17 17:45:08 PDT 2011

Yep.  Apparently there's a new rash of hackings going on, especially for
those that have yahoo/hotmail email accounts.

The moderators of our lists need to keep on top of this.  It spreads by
clicking those links, so the more of these mails allowed to go out and be
read without a warning from a moderator or subsequent emails being blocked,
the more people that will be hacked.

Hrethric