[Ansteorra] war news?

John Reuter jareuter1066 at sbcglobal.net
Fri Mar 18 14:09:44 PDT 2011

Well.
In Ansteorran court a salute was given to Dolphin of Cork and a moment of silence followed.

Centurion Thorgard received a nice dent in his 14 gauge helm and got a goose egg sized bump on his head on the ravine battle.

His Nextellency  of Raven's Fort, Lord Pasquale received a black eye from marshaling the town battle. Rumor has it, one of Lord Hans' sympathizers attempted to bully our fine soon to be BARON and discourage him from excepting the responsibility of Fiefdom from our Great Majesties Ulstead and Ebergardis.

Your In Service......

Baron Brian du Val

:)