[Ansteorra] ravensfort

kris hoffman mirabelis_ at hotmail.com
Sun Mar 20 16:29:40 PDT 2011

Greetings!

The website is http://ravensfort.org/ check the link on the left side for upcoming events and it should take you to the event selection page.

Now that I have your attention, please remember that feast reservations are are made through ACCEPS or by our Baronial PO Box.

Also, ACCEPS will be closing on Tuesday morning.  Please get your reservations in ASAP!!!!

Looking forward to a great Investiture with our family and friends!

If anyone has any questions please feel free to contact me, Event Steward for Ravens Fort Investiture,

Cheers!
Mirabelis