[Ansteorra] Gulf Wars Trailers

Kazimierz Złowieszczy kazoflr at gmail.com
Mon Mar 21 06:58:12 PDT 2011

I have heard reports of one trailer stolen at Gulf Wars this year. My
trailer had an attempt at theft made on it, one which will require extensive
repairs to the trailer tongue and replacement of several locks. Fortunately,
the locks held and I was able, with assistance of a friend and a crowbar, to
re-attach my trailer to my car and bring it home. My trailer was parked past
the equestrian area, near where the overflow trash was taken by the King's
Arrow employees.

I am curious as to how many trailers also were damaged this year. Was this
widespread or limited to one area of the parking lot(s).

--
Pan Kazimierz Złowieszczy
Lordy Lord Kaz the Sinister