[Ansteorra] Combat Archery Challenge

Doug Copley doug.copley at gmail.com
Wed Mar 23 13:10:04 PDT 2011

Last year at Grand Assembly of Archers we received permission to have
fighters on the field and archers were shooting at them but it was still
classified as target archery. We had a firing line where the archers
stood and then well in front of that we had another line that the
fighters could not cross so there was no possibility of any direct
contact between the fighters and the archers.

It was a great shoot and several of the people who participated in that
event are now combat archers:-)

Vincenti