[Ansteorra] Gulf Wars Trailers

Rebecca Bevel rhbevel at gmail.com
Thu Mar 24 09:22:24 PDT 2011

Important things to note:

Our trailer was taken pre-war Saturday, before any security was in place.
Our trailer was not locked.
Our trailer was parked just inside the back gate for easy access by the bad
guys.
Our trailer was a flat bed with no unique identifiers.

It is bad that as many as 3 trailers were stolen this year, but how many
trailers were on site?

I'd much prefer recommending trailer locks & personal diligence to putting
in place new procedures that would pull volunteers from other necessary
tasks.  The Gulf War staff is not resonsible for the theft of my trailer,
and there is no reason for every future attendee to be inconvenienced by my
failure to lock it.

Grafin Rebekah