[Ansteorra] Gulf Wars Trailers

Elizabeth Crouchet elizabeth at crouchet.com
Thu Mar 24 09:28:34 PDT 2011

Thank you for your wise words, Your Grace. Personal responsibility and due
diligence are always the best first course.

I know we need to add a trailer lock and a strong box with lock in our
supplies.

That said, is there anything that can be done within reason, to increase our
security at GW?

 Maybe that kind of thing needs to be clearly and repeatedly pointed out in
GW information. Many new people and even old-timers with old habits may not
think about this kind of thing without a reminder.

Claire