[Ansteorra] Gulf Wars Trailers

randel lee randelleesmith at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 24 10:35:11 PDT 2011

If we increase the duties of the gate person to check the trailer matching the hanging tag, and we think that can help, does that mean that the thieves have signed into gate to get a hanging parking permit?
I was wondering about the back road called "some killer trail"  we use it to get to the parking area from camping, and I saw non SCA people on that road. does the 3 roads leading off of it that we don't use lead off site entirely? and could that be the way the thieves came and left without ever needing to go out a gate? so that would make matching tags useless.

but I am Not sure where those other roads lead.

Randel