[Ansteorra] Gulf Wars Trailers

Paul Thorne paul.v.thorne at gmail.com
Thu Mar 24 11:49:07 PDT 2011

A really good deterrent is to leave the vehicle and trailer attached to each
other with a tongue lock in place as well.  Most thieves are lazy and are
looking for the easiest mark they can find.  I leave my trailer on all war
and have locks all the way around.  This in no way guarantees anything, but
the more difficult you can make it for them, the more they'll look for
something else to do.

DeCalmont