[Ansteorra] Gulf Wars Trailers

Ld.blackmoon ld.blackmoon at cox.net
Thu Mar 24 20:09:43 PDT 2011

greetings

ok, been watching this since it started , and i have a much more period way
to keep anyone from stealing any trailer , anywhere .........
buy / trap a bunch of skunks/ civet cats, next leash them to the trailer ,
and no one unfamiliar with skunks will get anywhere near your trailer .....
unless its a learning experience, then they not only wont be back, they will
be easy to identify = )

course that will mean you have to keep them in cat food, and fresh water all
the time......

Be Safe , Be Happy, Have Fun .
Arthur