[Ansteorra] why bardic at feast?

Alden Drake alden_drake at sbcglobal.net
Fri Mar 25 09:20:01 PDT 2011

Eve wrote: And let's face it, learning an instrument is harder than singing, at
the very least because you have to buy the instrument while vocal chords are
free."
"

I would disagree.  While everyone (generally) has a voice, there's quite a
difference between a trained and an untrained singing voice.  Having had both
voice training and instrument training (sax, guitar, harp), I found the vocal
training to be just as challenging in every regard except one.  A voice is much
easier to carry around with you. :)

Alden