[Ansteorra] Bardic At Feast

Tina Michael tinabetta at gmail.com
Fri Mar 25 10:24:01 PDT 2011

A bard should know their audience and try not to offend. If the Crown or the
Nobles want to hear and want the populace to shush they should shush. Being
a performer who loves to show off on occasion I love it when people listen
but I am not offended if they don't. It's kind of like renaissance Karaoke.
If you are good, your audience will listen, if not, they will chat or, God
forbid, get up and go to the loo.

 Tina

Any day above ground is a good day!