[Ansteorra] New Calendar Deputy

Kingdom Calendar Requests calendar at seneschal.ansteorra.org
Sun Mar 27 19:41:34 PDT 2011

Please note that my replacement's mailing address and phone number is now on
the Kingdom Calendar web pages.  I think the Black Star officers' listing is
updated as of April.

Please send any regular-mail event date requests directly to HL Reis in
Stillwater, effective immediately.  I will forward to him anything I get at
my post office box in Norman.  Also, you can call him at his phone number.
 The calendar at ansteorra.org email address belongs to the office, of course,
so email requests will still go to this address.

Reis and I will continue to work together for a couple of more weeks, but
he's effectively doing the job as of now...I'm just "advising".

Care,
Bubba