[Ansteorra] Ansteorra Digest, Vol 59, Issue 28

Chelsea Durham baby_sis_83 at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 29 13:31:00 PDT 2011

Except that most people wear probably the same 2-3 outfits for fighting. I can pick most of my friends out of a crowd by what they're wearing. You can argue that it's easier to spot a device but really a mask isn't much bigger than a buckler.

-Lady Grainne Kathleen NicPadraig MacDaniel

Son, I never knew there was part of me missing until you were born.