[Ansteorra] For those unfortunate souls

Penny medicfem at gmail.com
Tue Mar 29 14:05:43 PDT 2011

For those unfortunate souls unable to make it to Elfsea this weekend...

Seawinds is having a Rapier practice on Sunday April 3rd at my home.
We are calling it Rapier practice, Frito pie, fellowship and officers meeting.
Sewing room, barbecue pit and crash space available! Pot luck and politic free! Loaner gear available!

Just a good reason to hang out with friends and maybe learn a few new tricks!

My phone number and address is listed in the Black Star! But just in case you missed it: (361) two four four- two zero eight three.

Nothing fancy and garb not required!

In Service,

HL Caley

Seneschal of Seawinds