[Ansteorra] painting fencing masks

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Tue Mar 29 22:04:24 PDT 2011

Wow. One of the problems I had (well, beyond not being very good at it. :-) ) when I was doing rapier combat ten(?) years ago was making it work with a 12th Century persona. I was never that happy with the triple-layer trigger T-tunic I had made for me. But this guy has a similar earlier period persona and he LOOKS GOOD.

Anyone know who he is and where he's from?

Or anyone wish to write me an article for the Florilegium on doing rapier combat with earlier period personas?

Stefan

--------
   Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas          StefanliRous at austin.rr.com