[Ansteorra] Ansteorra Digest, Vol 59, Issue 28

Michelle Dodd lygabrielerdb at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 29 22:15:17 PDT 2011

Good sir,
Where perchance is this place you know of, where people are 'selling' their lifeblood?
While I have given gallons,(most of it mine) it has always been 'donations'.
In these times I could use the money.

Ly G.

The pursuit of truth and beauty is a sphere of activity in which we are allowed to remain children all our lives. (Albert Einstein)