[Ansteorra] Very off-topic, blood and plasma donations (was: Ansteorra Digest, Vol 59, Issue 28)

Chris Zakes dontivar at gmail.com
Wed Mar 30 03:50:23 PDT 2011

At 12:15 AM 3/30/2011, you wrote:

>Good sir,
>Where perchance is this place you know of, where people are
>'selling' their lifeblood?
>While I have given gallons,(most of it mine) it has always been 'donations'.
>In these times I could use the money.
>
>Ly G.

It's not actually blood donation, it's plasma, a somewhat-similar
procedure, but one you can do twice a week, rather than once every
eight weeks, and they pay you for your time. If you're in the Bryn
Gwlad area, I'd suggest these folks:
http://www.biolifeplasma.com/html/center_location/Centers/texas_austin.html

If you live elsewhere, they have other locations:
http://www.biolifeplasma.com/html/center_location/center_location.html
or check your local Yellow Pages for "Plasma Donation."

         -Tivar Moondragon