[Ansteorra] painting fencing masks

Sir Lyonel sirlyonel at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 30 06:54:55 PDT 2011

Salut cozyns,

Yes, he looks quite smart. He also, IMHO, looks rather silly. I mean,
anachronistic, yes, but a Twelfth Century fencer? It's like seeing a
chivalric fighter in 4th C. BC panoply fighting with a halberd or
claymore. It doesn't make any sense. I think the masks should look as
invisible as possible. Yeah, an armet or a burgonet looks okay.
Otherwise, I agree with Sir Dieter, it looks silly.

En Lyonel

Sent from my iPhone