[Ansteorra] Dragonsfire Tor Guardian pictures

Richard Threlkeld rjt at softwareinnovation.com
Sun May 1 15:34:32 PDT 2011

Here are my pictures of the Dragonsfire Tor Guardian event. All the normal
disclaimers apply. You may you any of these pictures for any SCA, non-profit
use provide you give attribution to Caelin on Andrede, Richard Threlkeld, or
Betsy Marshall. You may attribute any picture to any one of these names. If
you wish to use them commercially, please contact me. I will provide a
photographer's release to anyone who needs it. If you need model releases,
please contact the people in the photos as I don't have them.

There is also a set of pictures from the Heather Dale concert in Dallas.
These were a bit of a challenge as I was trying to use the flash as little
as possible. Of about 500 taken, a bit over 200 survived and many of those
are not as clear as I would like. Nonetheless, I believe there are some good
pictures in the set.

The photos are at
http://www.flickr.com/photos/organize/?start_tab=one_set72157626624620822 .

In Service,