[Ansteorra] Althing

Eric W. Brown Brown.EricW at jobcorps.org
Mon May 2 11:59:04 PDT 2011

Hey all,

I just wanted to take a moment to thank the good folks who put on the Althing in Bjornborg this weekend.

It was a high persona event in the tradition to Bjornsborg High persona events and had an ambiance and feel worthy of it's predecessors,
Fully living up to any since the loss of White Water Sports (which held a special place in my heart), but the Fighting! oh the Fighting!
The fighting was simple, furious, fast and fun, utter exhausting, utterly unlike what I was expecting,  and reminded me of why if fell in love with
heavy weapons and the SCA to begin with.

Good times.

Caladin-