[Ansteorra] yellow 10 point stars

Traci traci at crimsonvision.net
Wed May 4 08:38:39 PDT 2011

Danyll, does that mean you as well are putting in for Star since I believe
Mistress Emma still holds that title at the moment?  ;)

As far as yellow stars on badges and awards... I believe that is a little
different than the populace using stars on clothing & banners to represent
Ansteorra. Sable Star & all.  ;)

Countess Elizabeta