[Ansteorra] Raiper tourney format at Defenders of the Rose

Jhan Knebel rixende at gmail.com
Fri May 6 08:02:23 PDT 2011

The format it has been traditionally has been the fighters were broken
into Round Robin "pools". The top fighter from each pool advances to a final
tournament. (I can't remember single or double elimination)

This year the Everyman Tournament at Gulf Wars was run as a huge bearpit
with about 9 different pits. Then the top 12 (I think) advanced to the final
tournament.

Duchess Cateau, since the format for the Everyman tourney changed this year
due to who was running the tournament, could we get some clarification of
the style?

In Service,
Rixende