[Ansteorra] yellow 10 point stars

Traci traci at crimsonvision.net
Wed May 4 06:11:44 PDT 2011

As they are, yellow 10 point stars do not represent Ansteorra even if they
are on black.  What I am fond of doing is making a smaller star in black &
placing it inside the yellow stars THEN appliqueing them onto black. So the
yellow halos the black; there is a heraldic term for it but I am blanking on
it... *cue a Herald stepping in here to remind me*  ;)

You can see what I mean in this picture as I have them on the hem of my
cote: http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4094/4901037165_7d88c2f311_o.jpg

Hope that gives some inspiration! :D

Elizabeta