[Ansteorra] yellow 10 point stars

James Anderson rapier1 at swbell.net
Wed May 4 18:48:05 PDT 2011

Thanks for all the good info and advice. i think I found a good home for them.

To Live With Out Honor Is To Not Have Lived At All

ehrenwerten Herrn Achilles von Hutten, CIM
Holder of the Sable Thistle for Costuming
Holder of the Queen’s Rapier of Ansteorra
The Great Shire of Adlersrhue
The Great Northern Region
The Stellar Kingdom of Ansteorra