[Ansteorra] Raiper tourney format at Defenders of the Rose

Ceallach mac Donal ceallach at dwarfworks.com
Fri May 6 09:04:28 PDT 2011

Rixende is correct in the format of the first three years that the
Everyman Tourney was run, with a couple of additions:
1. If there was a tie coming out of one of the pools then both
fighters advanced to the elimination portions of the tourney
2. The Elimination portion of the tourney was a single pass, double
elimination bracket.

Your Servant,
Don Ceallach