[Ansteorra] (no subject)

Dan Baker lordrhys at gmail.com
Mon May 9 19:07:03 PDT 2011

I am looking forward to my first event.  I will be moving down in just about
3 weeks.  To Grand Prairie.  Of course with Pennsic coming on, and I am just
going to miss Warlords by a few days.. sigh.  Next event, looking for one to
attend in the calendar.  I am looking forward to crossing swords out on the
rapier field with a whole bunch of people who don't know my sneaky... oops I
mean upstanding and honorable moves.

-Capten Rhys, Privateer