[Ansteorra] (no subject)

Richard Threlkeld rjt at softwareinnovation.com
Mon May 9 20:00:14 PDT 2011

King's College will be local to you, but may or may not have any rapier
fighting. Bordermarch will have fighting and its fast becoming an
interkingdom event, but it is about 6 hours drive from your new digs.
Central Region Academy of the Rapier and Steppes Artisan is probably exactly
what you are looking for and is about 2 hours east from home. Gothic wars is
3.5 hrs west and will be fun.

Anything in Houston is about 4 hours southeast. Austin about 3 hours south.
Norman about 4 hours north.  Tulsa about 6 hours northeast. San Antonio
about 5 hours south. Corpus Christi about 8 hours south. Stephenville about
2 hours southwest. ...

We are called the central region for a good reason. But you may have to get
used to how much we travel as a matter of course in Ansteorra. I consider 2
hours each way as a probable day-trip and I've travelled to Bordermarch for
a 2 hr meeting and then come back to Arlington that same night (admittedly
not normal).

In Service,
Caelin on Andrede

<ansteorra at lists.ansteorra.org>