[Ansteorra] Defenders of the Rose thank you

Donna Nesbit themaefare at yahoo.com
Mon May 9 20:12:04 PDT 2011

I experienced many new experiences at Defenders of the Rose.  It was the first time I attended this event.  It was the first time the reading of the bans was done at an event I attended.  However, most of all, it is the first time I have been a gate coordinator.

This being such a well attended event, it could have been disastrous for me if I has not had such knowledge people helping me.  Therefore, I would like to thank HL Anne, Countess Sara, Mistress Annes, Baroness Katya, Lady Lessa, Lady Kathryn, HL Delphina, Lady Caitinlin, and Countess Cateau.  All of these women gave up their time to help people check in at gate.  In addition, many of them had other duties and scheduled time to help.  For this I am very grateful.  Also, for their knowledge, I am in their debt.

I also want to thank those that came by to visit, or that did the little things that made our job so much easier.

In gratitude,
Penelope Miriam Darling
(Defender of the Rose gate coordinator)