[Ansteorra] Loaner Armour

Kazimierz Złowieszczy kazoflr at gmail.com
Wed May 11 08:11:10 PDT 2011

I have a helm (think Darth Helmet from Spaceballs, well, not quite that big)
that I am willing to sell for $50. It is hardly used, has a little surface
rust (I will remove) and has a raisable faceplate. It is the second helm on
http://www.southtower.on.ca/armour/helms_page4.html. I can't use it as it is
too large for me and my wife insists that I get "something" for it. Let me
know if you are interested.

On Wed, May 11, 2011 at 9:45 AM, Langhans, Erik <elanghans at khou.com> wrote:

> I am seeking to buy an old used set (or individual pieces) of armour sized
> for BIG man (Sir Randall sized).  Looking for non-broken, serviceable, old
> and cheap and used.  Are there any pieces stuck somewhere in your garage
> collecting dust.  Helm, kidney belt, vambraces, knee and elbows, gorge,
> basket hilt, old 2X3 shields.   To be used for starter/loaner armour.  Does
> not have to be pretty, just SCA combat legal.
>
> Sir Modius
> modius at cityscope.net

Pan Kazimierz Złowieszczy
Lordy Lord Kaz the Sinister