[Ansteorra] Coronation

Jenn Kostal ladygenevieve at gmail.com
Sun May 15 19:13:08 PDT 2011

Greetings to the Stellar Kingdom of Ansteorra,

Coronation is over and I am so thankful for everyone who attended and made
the day special for the final court of Ulsted and Ebergardis and the premier
court of Their Royal Majesties Lochlan and Gwen.

I will beg your indulgence to thank those who helped the Barony of Elfsea
put on such a wondrous day.

   - Mistress Amaline who coordinated all the hall decorations.  She had an
   amazing vision and the kind of fantastic ideas only a Swiss Army Laurel can
   have.
   - Master Caelin and his kitchen crew for a delicious feast.  If you
   didn't stay...you missed out!
   - Lady Catrina and her staff for taking care of gate.
   - Master Duncan for coordinating the display of amazing original scrolls.
   - Mistress Radegund for sponsoring the insignia competition.
   - Mistress Michelle and Baroness Adena for coordinating the raffle and
   raising money for our Kingdom to generously donate to a great cause.
   - Lord Sven for being marshal in charge for the KC tournament.  (the
   report is already in and this makes for a very happy event steward)

I had an amazing number of people who set up and tore down the site Friday
and Saturday night as well as Sunday morning.  Know that each and every one
of you has earned copious thanks.

If there is anyone I forgot please let me know because I want to make sure
your great and generous deeds are known by the people of this Kingdom.  It
is each and every one of you who give service to this Dream that continue to
make it real.

In Humble Service to Ansteorra,
Genevieve de Lironcourt

--
The key to immortality is first living a life worth remembering.