[Ansteorra] Save The TaTa's Raffle

Deborah Wade rhiannonferchcian at yahoo.com
Mon May 16 04:49:40 PDT 2011

Thank you all for your work.
Rhiannon

________________________________
From: Michelle Lindsey <michellechantal at hotmail.com>
To: ansteorra at ansteorra.org
Sent: Sun, May 15, 2011 8:31:13 PM
Subject: [Ansteorra] Save The TaTa's Raffle

Greetings All!

I would like to thank everyone who generously donated and/or traded items at
Gulf War during the Ladies Night Out activities. The items collected were
raffled off at Coronation yesterday and we were able to raise $752!! Combined
with the monies donated at Gulf War, we were able to raise $1000 for "Save The
TaTa's" organization.

I would also like to thank Baroness Adena Terricsdottir, and Honorable Lady Sabe
Lefevre d'Armagnac for all of their help running the raffle at Coronation, and
all of the ladies who participated in Ladies Night Out at Gulf Wars.

In service,

Baroness Michelle Chantal de Charente, OP