[Ansteorra] Scribal Gallery and Insignia Competition thanks

Duncan Hepburn duncan at stormypetrel.org
Mon May 16 19:26:43 PDT 2011

Thank you to all who brought out your priceless artwork for viewing on
Saturday at Coronation. There were 27 pieces on display, including (my
personal favorite) the very first White Scarf scroll ever awarded. Both
recipient and the Crown that gave it were present also. Everything from
peerages to championship scrolls were present, and I hope that folks got by
to see them, because they were amazing, and really showed everyone just how
talented Ansteorran artisans are.

Thank you also to all who entered the insignia competition. The tokens you
bestowed will go far in the hands of our noble Sovereigns to recognizing
individuals and their worthy accomplishments.

The winners of the competitions were:

(I don't have categories handy, so forgive me)

Maya Lesovsky
Haraldr Bassi
Keara Raven
Caerell MacDomnaill