[Ansteorra] Queens 5-21-2011

keith jefferson scubadoo03 at yahoo.com
Mon May 16 22:28:50 PDT 2011

The Canton of Dragonsfire Tor is proud to host Queen's Champion Tournament for Her Royal Majesty Gwen verch Cynwrig de Ynys Mon
Queen of Ansteorra

May 21st, Anno Societatis XLVI being Anno Domini 2011

Come make your steel sing against the finest rapier fighters in the Kingdom and the Knowne World. Vie for the honor to stand as Queen's Champion for HRM Gwen verch Cynwrig de Ynys Mon
Saturday
    * 9 am - Site opens
    * 9:30 am - Opening Court at Her Majesty's convenience
    * Following Court - Tournament begins
    * Following the Tournament - Iron Star
    * Following Iron Star - Circle for Order of the White Scarves of Ansteorra
    * 7 pm - Site closes

If the weather is bad bring shoes that you can fight in in-side.

   * Event Steward: Honorable Lady Desireè Dupre
      Desireè Jefferson
      (254) 918-5618: Please leave a message
   * desirej75 at yahoo.com Co-Event Steward: Lady Caristiona NiLaren

      Kristi Delk
      (254) 485-7039
      kristid2001 at yahoo.com

    * Adults - ages 18 and over - $10
    * Minors - ages 6 to 17 - $5
    * Children - ages 5 and under - Free
    * Minors must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian. They may also attend with a 21 year or older adult with a signed and notarized Minor Event Waiver form from the parents/legal guardians.
    * Family Site Maximum - $30
    * For those persons not presenting proof of SCA membership at the gate, an additional $5 non-refundable surcharge will be assessed.

Make checks payable to: SCA Inc. - Canton of Dragonsfire Tor

The site is DRY - NO EXCEPTIONS

NO Smoking within 300 feet of the premises
Dublin High School

Site Directions from I-20

   1. Take Highway 377, at exit 429B, south to Stephenville, TX.
   2. Continue on Highway 377 to Dublin
   3. Turn left at the second light, onto Highway 6
   4. Travel out of Dublin, just past the city limits
   5. Dublin High School is on the left

Site Directions from I-35

   1. Just south of Waco, TX; take Highway 6, at Exit 330B, north to Hico TX
   2. Follow Highway 6 past Meridian, TX
   3. Turn right at Dublin High School, before Dublin city limits
   4. This is a nicely scenic route, and 70 mph nearly the entire drive

Also forgot... After the event Desi and I are hosting a social get together at our house. Everyone is welcome there are no pets inside we are non smokers, but we have the guard dog that will lick you to death in the back yard and some ash trays on the front and back porch areas. It is BYOB but I think we have some tea and cakes and if people really want some princess bride to :P  ‎206 Sharp Dr Stephenville Tx Ill try to have maps at the event.