[Ansteorra] Warlord A&S classes?

Duncan Hepburn duncan at stormypetrel.org
Wed May 18 09:13:18 PDT 2011

With so much else going on at Warlord this year, there are no scheduled
classes.

There is nothing stopping an enthusiastic artisan from teaching there
though, as I often did when I took the travelling mint around to events and
just set up and taught moneying to anyone who was interested. Just post a
sign at gate giving time and place.

Also, if you are wanting to teach a class, please consider (if you haven't
already) teaching a class at King's College in June, the Fiber Arts College
in July, or even the Known World Heraldic and Scribal Symposium or Known
World Dance Symposium.

To answer your question Devin, there will be a charter painting area set up
in the hall both Saturday and Sunday. I look forward to coming by and
chatting about all things scribal.

Baron Duncan Hepburn