[Ansteorra] Only 6 Weeks Until Battlemoor II: Outlands 25th Year!

Battlemoor at aol.com Battlemoor at aol.com
Wed May 18 22:23:56 PDT 2011

Only  6 Weeks Until Battlemoor II: Outlands 25th  Year!
ACCEPS  Pre-Registration Closes June 10 !!
Use  the link on the Battlemoor web page or you may go directly to the
ACCEPS site _http://acceps.ansteorra.org/index.php_
(http://acceps.ansteorra.org/index.php)  Paid parking is  available via ACCEPS as well.
Gate  opens at noon Wednesday the 29th of June. Battlemoor formally ends
Monday  the 4th of July at noon.
Participate  in the pageantry of the Battlemoor Sword & Shield Tournament,
heckle and  encourage the entrants of the Torchlight Knife Tournament, view
the deadly grace  displayed in the Rapier Tournament of Guards...these
tournaments and more are  yours to enjoy!
Learn  about writing letters in a period style, watch & learn period
woodworking,  enjoy drumming & dancing, listen to the Known World Choir, watch or
help  prepare food in a period kitchen, learn & create in the forge…these
are but  a few of the learning opportunities available in the A & S Pavilion,
Artisan’s Lane and Darbuka’s Camp.
Join  your friends on Merchant’s Row and meet us all in Town Hall for a
revel each  night!
There  is truly something for everyone at Battlemoor II as we meet in the
shadow of the  beautiful mountains and celebrate Valor, Hospitality and the
25th  Year of the Glorious Outlands!
Land  coordinators for groups please contact Baron Andros & Lady Beatrice
_camping.battlemoor at outlands.org_ (mailto:camping.battlemoor at outlands.org)

RV Parking  & Services: There  will be RV parking space available but there
are no water or electric hook-ups. We do offer RV  black/grey water pumping
service! Service  must be scheduled and paid for in advance and will occur
only when site  porta-potties are serviced.  Pricing: 1 service: $30.00, 2
services:  $50.00, 3 services: $69.00. To be scheduled, please contact Lady
Elisabeaux  _Elisabeaux at aol.com_ (mailto:Elisabeaux at aol.com)  or check the
web site for more  detail.
Battlemoor  II/Outlands 25th Year Commemorative Mugs! Quantities limited!
Pre  order  now...they'll be delivered to you at  Battlemoor. These are
beautifully crafted pottery mugs with a  stylized Battlemoor/25th Year emblem.
Colors are: Viking Gold (butter  yellow), Green & Black. $20.00 each. If any
are left over, they'll be sold  at the event. Last year we had very few left
for on-site sales and  a lot of people were disappointed…order yours now!
Contact  Mistress Bennet _BennetBev at aol.com_ (mailto:BennetBev at aol.com)  or
check the web site for more  detail.
We will also  be selling T-Shirts on site: Black 100%  cotton Battlemoor
II/Outlands 25th Year T-shirts available for  sale on site. Price range $15.00
- $20.00 depending on  size.
Please  visit _www.Battlemoor.org_ (http://www.battlemoor.org/)  for the
latest  details on tournaments, melees, archery, equestrian activities, Arts &
 Sciences and much more.
Looking  forward to seeing you there!
Battlemoor  II Autocrat Staff
_www.Battlemoor.org_ (http://www.Battlemoor.org)