[Ansteorra] $7 Pennsic camp fee

Angus MacKnochard glnn_jhn at yahoo.com
Thu May 19 03:27:32 PDT 2011

Seraphina,
I have known you, and of you for a very long time.
I know what a kind and giving person you  are.

My issue is not in charging for services provided,
but the Ideas of all Ansteorran's must pay to camp with their kingdom is wrong.

My King calls me to war, but because I am self sufficient, i bring my own
supplys, care for my self and my family, I dont get to camp with my kingdom.

I have been going to wars(Pensic is not the only war) for, my King for 25 years
now, and I have never, not contributed to the camp as a whole.
Most of the services you provide, I provide for all who are near my camp.
I help out, I haul water & trash, cook, clean whatever it takes to help camp run
smoothly.

To organize and run a camp with services, within Ansteorra would be a great
service to King and Country, but there must be an option for Ansteorrans that
feel the need to provide for them selfs.

It would be the same as forcing me to pay for meals, when I have no desire to
eat

 Angus MacKnochard Bagadur
ANDA GDH
KSCA