[Ansteorra] $7 Pennsic camp fee

Randy Shipp randyshipp at gmail.com
Thu May 19 07:28:40 PDT 2011

I would be happy to pay Sir Angus's camp fee for Pennsic.  Though I will not
be able to afford to go to Pennsic myself -- the cost of getting my own
armor and garb together is challenge enough! -- I would gladly pay $7 so
that one of the king's knights can be there to fight for Ansteorra.  Please
contact me off-list and we'll figure out how I can pay.

Yours in Service,

Antoine D'Aubernoun