[Ansteorra] Summer game

willowdewisp at juno.com willowdewisp at juno.com
Fri May 20 11:09:53 PDT 2011

Hi this is Duchess Willow de Wisp
Once again I am shut up for the summer. I am stuck indoor for most of the summer. I can not handle any heat and my asthma is kicking up.
I am starting up the "found treasures game".
Last year the prize went to Lady Fiona for her mediveal card game. It was a children game that had the same rules as the medieval game. This lead to the rediscover of Whist up here.
I will confess she hasn't gotten her prize yet , but I promise I will have it ready by the end of summer.
Each week we will post on line decribetions and/or pictures of our find for the week. We are looking for something you buy not make. Some else could have made it but you must buy it.
We are looking for something period that you find in the everyday world. We will get together and discuss what is the the most interesting thing.
If you can send a link or picture of a period thing to compare it to please do.
Here is my find. It is to go into my salt as a salt spoon. I look forward to seeing your treasures