[Ansteorra] question about statement on fee

willowdewisp at juno.com willowdewisp at juno.com
Sat May 21 16:43:46 PDT 2011

Morina O'Donovan

Milady, you have stated that some funds are needed. I am at a lost as what you are talking about. Would you please expand on this for me.
As an responsible camper I come to the war expecting to provide water and other things for myself or I would get with a group of people and arrange for it.  I would do this even if a camp fee was charged.
Beyond this what could I expect from my fee?
willow
Please don't say showers because I believe the showers at War to be a cultural experience not to be missed.
willow