[Ansteorra] Looking forward to Pennsic...

uillecc uilliacc at gmail.com
Sun May 22 12:57:24 PDT 2011

I'm looking forward to Pennsic again this year, it being my 5th, and the
second in which I'm planning to be there for peace week as well as war
week.

I've always camped in Populace, although each year, I've spent more and
more time In the space the Marauders share with us adjacent to the Royal
camp...  Since my first, I've been invited to chip in 10$ for the use of
the shower in the Royal camp and it has been well worth it to have
access to showers that are always warm...

Last year, I arrived during peace week, helped where I could, and spent
several hours digging the hole for the shower sump... and I contributed
a couple of times to cover propane for the showers...  but  I don't
think that voluntary contributions actually came close to covering the
propane costs last year...

Regardless of which area I end up sleeping in this year I'll gladly kick
$7 into the general camp fund, donate my labor where I can and chip in
elsewhere as needed,  because I know what goes into making our Pennsic
home, home. I'm proud of the opportunity to play any small part in it.

uillecc