[Ansteorra] Our Words on Pennsic Support

Ronald Blackman eirik at hot.rr.com
Mon May 23 05:22:58 PDT 2011

Your Majesties,

Your words are wise and calming to a discussion that got out of hand.

I would suggest that you make a way to accept donations for this purpose for this year. Several people have said that they would give money for this purpose, even though they would not be attending Pennsic.

For a long term solution, I would suggest fund raising in the form of a silent auction would be a way to raise money. Our stronghold raised over $600 for repairs to loaner armor by auctioning off items made and donated by our populace members.

Thank you for you service to this kingdom,

Eirik Halfdanarson