[Ansteorra] Lokking to contact a fellow fighter

Lord James de Hagethorn kc9pxz at earthlink.net
Tue May 24 16:24:37 PDT 2011

Greetings unto the fine people of the kindom of  Ansteorra from Lord James de Hagethorn,

I write you today to ask a  a boone of you.  I have been trying to get in contact with a gentalman, known in the modern world as Rick Brauer. I don't know his SCA name.
There was a picture emailed around the SCA a while back. I ran across his name again at  http://lenmac.tripod.com/sports.html in a web search.  He fights  from his wheelchair as I understand or did. I seek his advice in matters of the sword amoung a couple other things.   Rick if  you are on this list can you please contact me off list please? If he is not and somone knows his contact information or how to get a hold of him can you please forward this message? If he no longer resides in  the kingdom of Ansteorra  and now resides in a diffrent kingdom or does not play, could somone please let me know.

Thank you for you time in reading,

Lord James de Hagethorn MKA Jim Cameron
Per pale embattled argent and sable, Two battle axes counter changed.
House de Hagethorn
Sable on bend between two axes argent, three martlets azure.
Kingdom of Northshield

kc9pxz at earthlink.net