[Ansteorra] (no subject)

Dan Baker lordrhys at gmail.com
Tue May 10 14:33:59 PDT 2011

I am an escapee, I mean refugee from the Midrealm, Barony of Andelcrag  (MKA
Grand Rapids, MI).  I am a fencer, brewer, woodworker, marshal, chuirugeon.
I have been champion, chronicler, done a little blacksmithing (not my
favorite), I am a licensed privateer, 15th century Welshman.  I have been a
member of the SCA twice, the first time more years ago then I care to admit,
and more recently for the last 15 years of which I have been mostly
fencing.  My heavy combat days are past due to an old injury.  My bardic
abilities are mostly stories and bad puns, my musical ability gets better
with alcohol (I get everyone drunk so they can't tell I suck).  and I am
told I am occasionally a smart ass, but I don't know what they are talking
about.

If anyone is interested in my past projects I have a web page with complete
plans (hmm needs some updating, but works)  www.noonelike.us\~rhys
Doesn't show the more recent stuff

and I will be looking for a Step-Laurel

-Rhys